Have you ever been in a relationship where one person was painted as the bad guy? Villainization can cause a lot of tension, and it’s not always easy to understand why it happens.
In today’s episode of The Relationship Reset, we are going to explore everything from power dynamics to miscommunications, and from projections to past trauma — all things that can lead to and cause ‘villainization.’ Because I don’t want you to let that villainization energy overpower you in your relationship.
How do we get good at self-reflection, and how do we learn to stand in our own strength? When can we recognize the reflection of what we are projecting, or what is being projected onto us, and create a healthy power balance in our relationship? Villainization vibrations are real! Let’s discuss.
“When you unethically project onto other people, you are leading the villainization energy in a relationship.” ~ Shelby Carino
- How we put people into villainization categories based on how we do relationships
- Sophie and Jack, and a story of miscommunication
- Understanding Unethical Projection
- Putting your partner into a box that they didn’t ask to be in
- Holding our relationships in a sacred space so we can get to self-reflection
- What is the power dynamic in the villainization of a relationship?
And so much more!